In the Month of May...
- I jumped onto an airplane and spent a wonderful week in Puerto Vallarta with my husband's family
- Celebrated the news when a friend told me that her and her husband will be adopting a child
- Witnessed my younger brother marry the love of his life before family and friends
- Smiled when a friend proclaim one week of sobriety and declare determination of getting out of the Downtown Eastside
- Swam for the first time this year in the wonderful 137.5m saltwater outdoor pool at Kits Beach
- Cheered for a friend when she declared that she went from being a cancer victim, to become a cancer survivor
- Did the happy dance when the Vancouver Canucks won the series over the San Jose Sharks, and are going to be in the Stanley Cup finals, starting next week
- Was ecstatic to hear of a co-worker become a grandfather for the first time, and smiled when told of how he fell in love when he first held his new grandson
- Became saddened to hear of a co-worker be told that he was no longer employed
- Had my heart break a little when told of a close one separating from their spouse
- Gave a facebook cheer for a friend complete her first triathlon
- Held a wonderful celebration for my husband's parents as they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary
- Graciously drank some of the Dom Perignon that I had saved for so many years... finally
And to think that there are still a few days left.