Saturday, November 28, 2009

The craving...

Here it starts, my first entry to my blog.

For those who know me, the title creates a bit of a smile. For the past 6 months, while dieting for wedding preparations, I ate a fudgy slice of chocolate cake from Safeway every Friday night. For some, this would seem like a crazy thing to do, for me, however it was a way to maintain my sanity while I stayed on course with my diet. And it worked too! I lost close to 30lbs doing this, so don't be knocking until you try! :-)

My rationale for doing this was so that I had a place to reflect, vent and just marvel. These past few years have been become more and more incredible, to the point that I am in awe. Like seriously. I have never imagined my life to be as happy as it has become, and that's just awesome.

A large part of that happiness stems from the fact that I have an amazing new husband, Greg. He is my rock, and my number one fan. And of course, I do everything I can do reciprocate. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Well anyways, here's my start. I can't promise this will be all that fascinating, but at least it may provide a better understanding as to how I think and why the hell I do the things that I do.

See ya soon.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment