Monday, November 30, 2009

Planning, Planning, Planning

So..... happy Monday.

I have spent a better portion of this evening, working on my future. Specifically, my training schedule for the next 10 months. I am nowhere near completion, but at least the foundation has been set. That's what happens when you realize that you have 5 half iron triathlons, 1 full BQ'er marathon, and an IronMan. Whoa. That's some full plate. But something tells me, that I get through this, I can seriously do anything. Seriously.

The workday started off a bit cranky. I am working on a number of projects that I would love to see completed. However, there are still factors that need attention. It will come with time and patience, however I know that it will all come together. We'll see.

Well, back to the spreadsheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment