Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Sundays...

Hi again.

Day two of posting. Not to worry, I don't plan on making this a daily habit or anything like coffee. Just thought I would wiggle some digits.

Let's see, since my last post, I have signed up for a seasons pass of triathlons (that would be five by the way), in addition to my previous registration to IronMan Canada 2010. Six triathlons, plus 1 marathon (possibly 2 depending on the results of the first), makes Angela a very busy girl. No worries, I can do as much, or as little as I want with this pass, but I have to admit, I am very excited about it. As long as my lame hip holds up for the next 11 months, then we're all good.

As well, I went through my wedding DVD to short-list my preferences of wedding photos. We have 500 shots, I picked 201, and we both have to whittle it down to 100 for our photo albums. This could get interesting. But I like the idea of a good challenge, so we shall see.

Speaking of wedding, I did a bit of research about changing my name to my new married name.... this looks like this will take a bit of effort and dollars on my part. *sigh* But, it should be all good when said and done.

This morning, I joined my good friends at the Broadway Running Room. Without fail, there were a number of people who were planning on running the same distance as me. Makes longer distance running easier when you have good conversation. I ran with the "two Kens" as well as Eric, a guy who was in my marathon clinic sometime ago. He's running Sacramento next weekend, and I had to give my "voice of reason" to him, as he's anxiously deciding to run 8-10km every day this week to break in his new shoes and insert. Don't do it Eric!! Taper!!!!

They're still looking to fill the marathon instructor position. It breaks my heart, but I can't do it. I really loved teaching the clinic, but it seriously cannot happen now, especially since I have filled up my dance card with triathlons. They'll be fine, but it still makes me misty-eyed.

The rest of the day was spend grocery shopping (uh, chaos at SuperStore!), and then hanging out with Greg. My stomach was not feeling well after coffee with the gang @ Starbucks. I think my stomach has revolted against Starbucks. It was sooooo not happy with me for the rest of the afternoon. I'm fine now, but that took a lot out of me.

I plan on spending the evening figuring out my workout schedule for the next how many months. Sounds like fun to me, especially since I haven't a clue what to do with this thing they call "spare time." I promise to update once I have figured out my plan of attack.

Ciao!

Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment