Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Cookies are Evil

I think the title says it all... Christmas cookies are evil. Every single damn morsel. And I have the stomach ache to prove it. Well, happy Tuesday. I sit here, waiting for the Canucks game to finish, so that I can watch the season finale of the Biggest Loser. The Canucks just scored a goal, bringing it to 3-2 for Nashville Predators, sometime in the 3rd period. Not that it really matters, but just a gauge as to how before I can watch tv. Typically on a Tuesday night, I would be out doing speedwork. However, I had my H1N1 flu shot, and of course, the side effects showed up just as I was finishing my work day. I came home feeling achy, headachey and exhausted. Apparently all the typical side effects experienced with this swine flu shot. Goody. So I thought an evening taking it easy would probably not be a bad idea on my part. Well, the hockey game is over, and time to indulge.... in the Biggest Loser. Ciao bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment