Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2 Seconds per mile...

Apparently, that's what it equates to when you lose 1lb... two seconds per pound per mile.

Although I swear I have been pretty darn good in eating and tracking these days, the weight has not been coming off as part of the Boston training. It's gotten to be a bit frustrating really. So my lovely husband sat me down last night for a "talk." He's willing to prepare all my meals for me for the next 3.5 weeks, around 1200cals, as long as I stick to it. I was a little blown away by his proposal, and so of course, I agreed. It won't be easy, but clearly, I have the best husband ever.

My hip flexors, gastroc and all sorts of other ligaments and tendons are super duper tight these days. Made the trip to the chiro this evening a little tense and interesting. I have been given the instructions to take the Stick to it, and roll out the knots. And then return in 1 week, after my Birch Bay 30km.

Just goes to show that I like to keep things interesting. Besides, what would training be like if it were completely injury-free?

No comments:

Post a Comment