Monday, March 21, 2011

The Hamster Wheel



Ever have one of those days when you come home from work, feeling a little exhausted and like you didn't get anything done? A day where you may have just felt you were running on a hamster wheel? Well, that's me, at 6:29pm, fresh home from work.



My company hired a new president six months ago who was "sales driven." This in turn, has created a whole new focus on building business and growing our existing accounts, rah, rah, rah. You catch my drift. Anyhow, there are just some days where I come home more exhausted than when I woke up.

But thank goodness it's my designated rest day! And to celebrate the occassion, I wore my brand new compression socks to work today, and made no apologies. I am such a trigeek! Hee!

In the meantime, I will see how long it takes before the hubby comes home, which should be anytime. Perhaps I should go see if we have any food for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment